Please note that, by accessing www.davos-vip.ch, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If you have any questions or comments about our legal information or data protection policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
- o responsibility will be taken for the correctness of information (particularly regarding prices, reservations and online calculations).We cannot guarantee that this information is always completely up-to-date.
- The Davos Vip Transport also accepts no liability for internet-related errors, damage caused by third parties, all external data (viruses, worms, trojan horses) or links from and to external sites. We have no control over the content or form of any website other than that of the Davos Vip Transport.
- We cannot guarantee the error-free functioning of hardware or software.
- Please note that this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to change or update information on this site at any time and without prior notification.This also applies to improvements and/or changes to products or programmes described on this site.
- In no case is the Davos Vip Transport liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, particular or other consequential damage as a result of using this or an affiliated website.Any liability for loss of profit, operational disruptions or the loss of any programmes or data from your information system is also excluded.This also applies when we have explicitly advised you of the possibility of such damage.
- ookies are data items, which a website can send to your browser in order to support you more effectively with database-supported systems.You have the option to adjust your browser so that it notifies you when you come across a cookie.This means allows you to choose whether you would like to accept it or not.
- In general, no personal data will be used from your visit to our page.In isolated cases, we may need your name and address.You will be notified if such personal information is required.
- If you decide to submit personal information to us online, so that we can contact you or process orders for example, we reserve the right to use the data for marketing purposes.
- Google Analytics and Google Remarketing: This website uses Google Analytics and Google Remarketing. This online services provided by Google Inc., USA ("Google"). Google Analytics is used to measure page impressions on this website anonymously. Generally, the user can see where the visitor is, and where he or she has come from (from which link or search engine). It also shows how they move through the website and, to some extent, which company a user comes from. But that is all. It is not possible to tell WHO (which person) is visiting the website.
- Third parties, including Google, place ads on websites in the Internet. Third parties, including Google, use saved cookies to place ads on the basis of previous visits of a user on this website.
- You are able to limit the installation of Google cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly. Please note however that, where applicable, you may not be able to fully use all of the functions of this website.
- By using this website, you are agreeing to the use of collected data through Google in the aforementioned ways and for the aforementioned purpose.
- e data gathering and data storage can be disputed at any time with effect for the future. Further information about the terms and conditions of Google can be found here.